Pre-ASSESSMENT & Assessment...LET THE PROCESS BEGIN.
Our assessment process includes two integrated elements: the online inventories and the in-person retreat.
1. The online inventories are designed to help the assessment team begin to understand some of the candidates’ history, experience, and calling.
2. The two-day in-person retreat is our chance to get to know the candidate and their spouse personally so that we can effectively evaluate their readiness as church multipliers through assessing 8 characteristics of an effective multiplier:
▪ Emotional & Spiritual Health
▪ Family Dynamic
▪ Missional Engagement
▪ Social Skills
Each candidate (or couple) receives honest feedback from the assessment team regarding areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
The assessment process is designed to provide a detailed report of our observations, including a recommendation for readiness.
Following the Assessment Retreat, the District Supervisor, you and your parent church will be provided with a detailed report of our observations and our final recommendation regarding the candidate’s readiness to plant a church.
Online Inventories Fee: $89
▪ Includes 10 online inventories taken by both the candidate and spouse.
Assessment Retreat Candidate (Couple) Fee: $0 (Covered by District)
▪ Includes lunch on both days, one dinner, all materials, and assessment team costs.
*Fees do not include transportation and hotel. Candidates are responsible for making their own transportation and hotel reservations.
Upcoming Assessment Retreat: