Even the most well-trained, experienced multipliers need to have ongoing support. The coaching framework is designed to help leaders navigate the challenges they will face in the initial stages of starting a church/campus/congregation.
The coaching approach is based on 12 core challenges and how to overcome them:
▪ How to lead yourself
▪ How to manage time
▪ How to assimilate people
▪ How to build a disciple-making culture
▪ How to communicate vision
▪ How to talk about money
▪ How to deal with discouragement
▪ How to develop leaders
▪ How to evaluate systems
▪ How to execute for results
▪ How to lead a ministry team
▪ How to recruit volunteers
A Guide is also provided to the Partner/Parent church. This guide reinforces the 12 leadership competencies.
Optional learning opportunities include additional trainings, roundtables and a community support group for the spouse.